Responsible for directly interacting with our guests for the purpose of providing fast, friendly service. Retail Associates are responsible for providing outstanding guest service, cashing out guests with accuracy, adherence to legal issues such as proofing guests for alcohol and tobacco sales; maintaining general appearance and cleanliness of store premises, completion of paperwork; and other various duties as directed by store manager. Great guest service is essential.
Sales Associates must be people oriented, self motivated, dependable, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total guest focus.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to guests
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
- Experience in food service or retail environment helpful.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
NOCO Energy Corp. - 15 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...