Bank is seeking an Assistant Branch Manager for the Central and Eastern Cuyahoga Lake County region in Northeastern Ohio. We are seeking flexible, professional, hardworking individuals who possess the potential to build customer relationships in our branches. You will go through our comprehensive training program to learn Dollar Bank products, services, and systems. Candidates will be assigned to different locations as needed to utilize and develop skills to become our future branch leaders. |
The focus of this position is on customer relationships and some of the responsibilities include:
- Contribute results toward the profitability of the branch
- Assume a management role in developing the team, conduct team meetings on a daily basis.
- Sales generation by identifying the customer's needs and recommending the appropriate product as it relates to service
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Managerial or leadership experience required
- College degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Valid Drivers License & access to a reliable vehicle is required
- Ability to function independently in a fast paced environment, as well as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills, math aptitude and attention to detail is a must
- Team leadership demeanor, demonstrated leadership skills & dependability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays required
- Effective communication and time management skills are required
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Eligibility to be bonded required
- Willingness to learn the required knowledge needed to assist in managing and growing a branch
- You must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with Dollar Bank, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to Dollar Bank's registration rolls.