Dollar Bank is currently seeking a Customer Service Assistant Float Trainee for the Central Cuyahoga County region of Dollar Bank retail branches in Northeastern Ohio. |
- Open all types of liability and asset bank accounts (checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and loans), establish proper identification of new customers, and assist customers with all of their financial questions.
- Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and promote Dollar Bank products and services, and effectively refer customers to the appropriate team members when needed.
- Act with confidence by helping customers with their banking questions, and take initiative and use sound judgment in decision making and problem resolution.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing quality service with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Be able to perform the duties of a teller including but limited to processing bank transactions and maintaining an acceptable balancing record, and assist team members with various daily duties.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer information confidential.
- Continuously increase skills and knowledge of bank products and guidelines through self-motivation and in -house training.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Successfully complete Teller and Customer Service assessments.
- Expected to advance to a supervisory role after 6 months.
- This position requires travel within a geographical area, moving from branch to branch, assuming a leadership role, and assisting in the event of an unplanned vacancy.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Post secondary degree preferred.
- Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including both evenings and weekends, based on branch needs required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 3-5 pounds of heavy coin required.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time required.
- Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Math aptitude required.
- Must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
- A valid Driver's License and access to a reliable means of transportation is required.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with Dollar Bank, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to Dollar Bank's registration rolls.
CareerBoard - 7 months ago