This position is responsible for maximizing sales and revenue by providing leadership and guidance to create a store environment focused on customer service and employee satisfaction, while executing operations within organizational guidelines.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a related field OR 5 years of equivalent experience.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hardline and softline experience
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Ability to build a strong team.
- Ability to recruit quality individuals.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a human services settings.
- Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in related field.
- Marketing and promotional expertise.
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.