Posting Job Title: Retail Greeter/Stock Rep
Requisition #: 145813BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable East Region Sales Department currently seeks a Retail Greeter at our 96th Street location in Manhattan, NY. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
This position will be responsible for providing customer service satisfaction within the retail store, while supporting the sales representatives and supervisor.
Qualifications/Skill Set :
- Direct lobby traffic.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Provide customers with informational brochures.
- Accept and exchange remote controls.
- Accept checks and money order payments that do not require receipts.
- Various office administration duties or special projects as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems.
- Neat and professional appearance required.
- Will be required to stock equipment.
- Lifting up to 25lbs
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years Customer Service related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Minimal travel to other sites within the region may be required for trainings and meetings.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00110 - NYC E 23rd St
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...