Goodwill Industries of North Florida is currently seeking a Key Holder for our Orange Park retail store. As a Key Holder, you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the store’s daily operation and achievement of sales results. You will manage the processing of donated goods and work with Assistant Managers to ensure staff is trained and that good customer/donor relations are maintained by setting high standards of customer service. This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package. Base pay plus weekly bonus!
Minimum of 2 years prior retail experience preferred.
- High school or GED preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have by able to promote and ultimately be responsible for workplace safety.
- Able to handle customer/donor/employee relations.
- Proficiency with POS reporting procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Energy and enthusiasm to help others.
- An openness to learn and be a team player.
- An excitement for a career in retail.
- Be able to perform basic skills on a computer.
- Must be able to read and comprehend.
- Must be able to do basic math calculations using a calculator.
- Able to regularly lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
For over sixty years, Goodwill of North Florida has been a leader in helping people fulfill their dreams through work: dreams of...