There are over 2,000 employees working in El Segundo, and it is their creativity and talent that enables them to design, develop, and market our innovative toys. Much like our brands, our people also need development and growth opportunities. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. Our comprehensive people development program addresses training, professional development, reward, and promotion.
Representative responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, planogram compliance and resets, gathering survey information and implementation of P.O.P. material. Also included are special events, account promotions, and in-store demonstrations.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Have access to a computer and reliable Internet access.
- Own a Personal Vehicle /w Car Insurance or have access to reliable transportation.
- Physical requirements; climbing ladders up to 12' tall, ability to lift 50 lbs, operate power tools (screw driver & drill)
- Available to work daytime hours during the week and occasional weekends. Total weekly hours vary from 20-25 hours per week.
- Must live within 20 miles of North Little Rock, AR 72120,72117,72076 to service/partner with assigned stores.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers
- Consumer product industry or retail experience.
- Some College or College Graduate.
- Previous Mattel experience a plus.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D
Monster - 18 months ago
Barbie is the platinum blonde in power at Mattel, the #1 toy maker in the world. Its products include Barbie and Polly Pocket dolls,...