Assist and support the design team with all the tasks necessary to achieve the goals of the team. Including, inventory control, accounts payable processing, reporting, sales processing and customer service .
- Manage the flow of information regarding status of customer orders and deliveries, follow-up service, etc. between the service center and the design center staff.
- Ensure all cash transactions, including charge cards and bank deposits, are reconciled, properly deposited and accurately recorded in the ledger. Process blind cash balancing and exceptions.
- Review and control open order, inventory reports and workroom logs. Communicate to design teams as needed.
- Identify unrecorded delivered sales and implement procedures to prevent future occurrences.
- Assist with cycle counts/inventory control.
- Handle incoming communication from customers. Research and resolve customer inquiries in accordance with company guidelines. Monitor customer problems and identify recurring issues and trends.
- Update and monitor service work orders.
- Maintain petty cash fund ensuring appropriate approval on all petty cash expenditures.
- Coordinate with the Design Team to provide exceptional service to customers, before and after the sale.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat and orderly Design Studio projection.
Assist customers, front desk, and design consultants as needed.
Contribute ideas and suggestions that will improve our ability to provide exceptional customer service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will usually work in an office environment. The noise level is minimal and there may be some exposure to dust.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Significant portions of this assignment involve prolonged sitting with occasional standing, bending or walking and application of manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity. May be required lift or move objects up to 50 pounds.
Key Words - Cashier, Accounting Clerk, Customer Service/Billing
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago