Do you want to work for a company that has tripled in size in the past 12 months and has an aggressive growth plan over the next 3-5 years?
Newly created position for a rapidly growing “wireless specialty” retailer who is looking to hire a rock star, Director of Stores, Midwest and East Division. This position reports to the SVP Stores and will manage 90 Stores and will manage 3 Regional Managers and a group of District Managers. Our ideal candidate has the intellectual rigor and leadership skills to advance beyond this role as the company continues its expansion.
In this position you will be based in the Midwest, preferably in either the Columbus or Cleveland area.
Through acquisition and recent mergers the company has doubled in size to 293 stores, located mainly in the Midwest. Current key strategic initiatives include scalability plans and growth of new store openings for the next 3-5 years and building out the infrastructure of key Executive Leadership roles. Interested candidates should have an entrepreneurial mindset with aptitude to deal with ambiguity. We offer a competitive compensation program to include 401k, medical/dental, vacation, and year end bonus.
- Leads and assists Regional Managers to maximize profits, sales, return on investment, market share, customer goodwill and employee moral for assigned stores.
- Trains and develops Regional/District Managers and Store personnel on the unrelenting focus and execution of customer satisfaction, the backbone to the company’s current and future success.
- Ensures complete and timely communication of Company objectives, policies, and initiatives throughout the region.
- Supports Regional Managers and District Managers in maximizing positive results in the area of company change and growth through ongoing, positive and effective communication.
- Ensures timely execution of company merchandising and marketing plans and programs.
- Ensures the effective maintenance and protection of company assets, including physical structures, inventory, personnel, and all financial assets.
- Participates in annual strategy and budget process and related corporate planning.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- 4 year degree
- 3 years of successful Retail Regional Manager experience, wireless preferred but not needed
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and coaching skills. Demonstrated success in employee development and relationship building.
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrated success in employee development and relationship building
- Proven results in recruiting and staffing
- Execution of financial goals and sales initiatives
- Willingness to travel
- Lead in an ambiguous, changing and fast growth environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Relocation assistance
- 401K and full benefits
- Future growth opportunities