The Retail Regional Recruiting and Training Manager is responsible for leading the companys program for attracting talented and energetic managers and professionals needed to meet our ambitious company growth ambitions. The Retail Regional Recruiting and Training Manager will work closely with senior corporate and retail company management to create strategies, programs and tools needed for success in the market. Programs should attract talented employees and professionals from both within and outside of the retail industry and captivate highly motivated college graduates into our company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a state of the art, customer focused, creative recruiting strategy.
- Implement Internet/Online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates for various retail positions
- Articulates the companys value proposition to prospective candidates and sells them on the opportunity
- Work closely with management to identify their needs and to define the capabilities and experience needed in successful hires
- Create strategies, programs and tools needed to locate, identify and attract the right people to our company in sufficient numbers to meet our growth ambitions
- Create and oversee effective college recruiting programs
- Ensures development of each staff member to his/her potential
- Create new hire training courses and orientation
- Travel to retail stores to validate training process
- A minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resources, Training, Development and Recruiting leadership.
- A track record of increasing responsibility and the demonstrated ability to create innovative and effective programs
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Must be available for periodic travel
- Strong Retail industry experience is essential.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
- 21 months ago - save job