The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This role supports Merchandise Retail Revenue Management analysis, development of analytical models and methods, Pricing Optimization system development and implementation, and the development, financial analysis and implementation of Merchandise Revenue Management Initiatives. Key responsibilities include providing analytics and actionable insight to support Strategic Pricing Group, Merchandise Line of Business, and Disney’s financial objectives of driving incremental profit.
- Proven proficiency in SAS, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and word processing
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking ability
- Demonstrated partnering skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in retail pricing and related consumer behavior
- Proven leadership skills
- Degree or college courses taken within economics or statistics
- Pricing management level experience
- Retail management level experience
- Retail Experience
- Walt Disney World experience
- Advanced modeling skills
- Demonstrated ability as a team leader
- Demonstrated coaching and leadership skills
Masters degree or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required. Focus of work or background in finance, economics, Industrial Engineering, statistics or mathematics.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 17 months ago