GNC – Delray Beach/Boynton Beach Area
TITLE: Sales Associate/Experienced
Seeking Experienced Sales Associate, whom has knowledge and interest within the
Health & Wellness Industry. GNC experience preferred but not required.
GNC Experience preferred but not required
REPORTS TO: Franchise Operator/Store Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for working in GNC store when scheduled.
Ability to learn GNC products and policies and procedures.
Experience within the Health & Wellness Industry preferred, but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell merchandise to customers by following GNC’s prescribed selling methods.
2. Receive, check, and shelve merchandise orders. Assist the Store Manager and
Assistant Store Manager in confirming purchase orders and managing the store’s
inventory within GNC guidelines.
3. Perform all register operations. Ability to complete all daily register and store
open/close functions and bank deposits according to GNC policies and procedures,
as required by the Store Manager.
4. Assist the Franchise Operator and Store Manager in adhering to GNC's quality
control program for stock rotation, infestation control, outside inspections, and all
maintenance problems. Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered.
5. Read all merchandising bulletins in order to understand product assortment and
answer product questions based on Company approved information.
6. Complete all training materials and read GNC newsletters and other information in a
7. Assist the Franchise Operator and Store Manager in the implementation of all
appropriate merchandising information in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring
GNC's standard of store presentation.
- Experience within various aspects of the Health & Wellness Industry preferred but not required. High school diploma or GED Certificate with one year retail sales experience preferred.
- Fluent language skills required to speak and read to understand customers and GNC
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract;
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company’s assets;
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture.
- Bending, lifting, reaching for and moving merchandise, which may include lifting up to
45 lbs., climbing ladders, and moving small display fixtures.
- Standing for long periods of time.
Normal retail environment where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature,
dust, noise, etc. Must be able to work alone in the store without supervision.