What you’ll do as a Sales Associate:
- Provide effective and creative solutions to our retail customers
- Achieve or exceed all individual monthly sales goals/targets
- Perform opening and closing duties for retail location
- Proactively market Viaero’s products and services
- Become a product specialist and build customer base
- Provide the best purchase experience for our customers
What we’ll do for YOU:
- Competitive hourly wage plus generous commissions
- Free cell phone and service, plus employee discounts
- Best-in-class paid sales training
- Outstanding products to offer your customers
- Encouragement to get involved in community activities
- Advancement opportunities
- A long-term career within an exciting and growing industry
Fluency in Spanish and English preferred, but not required. You must have the ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and evening hours. Also, you must have a clean driving record for the past 3 to 5 years, and have a current valid driver's license. Finally, you must be able to successfully pass criminal background and substance checks.
Minimum Educational Requirements
In order to be considered for this job, you will need a high school diploma or GED, plus a strong aptitude for direct sales. If you’re motivated, goal-oriented, personable, and have great communication and customer service skills, we want you!
There's never been a better time to join our team at Viaero. Apply today!
Viaero Wireless - 4 months ago