Do you like helping the people in your community to have the resources they need to keep in touch with their family and friends? Are you good at explaining things like phones and plan details? Are you one of those people who is naturally outgoing and persuasive? Consider joining our Sales Team in Kearney, Nebraska , and become the person your community members trust to give them the best products and best service!
Position will be responsible for providing excellent customer satisfaction in acquiring and retaining customers in a retail environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment for all customers and fellow associates.
- Achieve or exceed all individual monthly sales goals/targets.
- Maintain a superior level of customer service.
- Attend all company sponsored training to be able to execute a needs analysis for each customer
and successfully assist customers in the purchase of Viaero products and services.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries, needs and problems.
- Responsible for all opening and closing activities as well as the housekeeping and inventory
needs of a retail store location.
- Perform cash verification/reconciliation.
- Receive, process, and deposit all payments received.
BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) A PLUS!! Ideal candidates will be Self-Motivated, Goal-Oriented, Personable, have Great Communication Skills and Amazing Customer Service Skills!
Candidates must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record for at least the past 3 to 5 years.
Minimum Educational Requirements
To be considered for this position, you will need to have either a High School Diploma or GED, PLUS a strong aptitude for Direct Sales.
A 2-year Degree or Higher is preferred.
Great Pay, Great Benefits, Great Company! There's never been a better time to join our sales team at Viaero. Apply today, and begin making the pay you deserve!
Viaero Wireless - 16 months ago
Wireless Provider of Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablets and Home Internet. Servicing rural markets in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska.