Are you looking for a part time retail sales opportunity to build your career with an exciting, innovative organization? By joining one of our many thriving retail kiosk sales teams, you will learn first-hand why we are the leaders in language-learning technology. Because we lead the forefront in our industry, you will have unlimited potential for success by selling a product you can believe in.
Hourly + Commission! Sales Associate positions are also eligible for 401k!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate part-time Sales Associate to demonstrate and sell our products in the fast-paced retail/kiosk environment. Sales and demonstration training is offered to all hires so that you can make the most of your opportunities with our company.
Key Job Objectives:
• Responsible for greeting and focusing on every customer entering the kiosk area while communicating the Rosetta Stone language-learning methods clearly and accurately to customers
• Demonstrates our product confidently and enthusiastically in-store to a diverse client group
• Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude to positively represent our company as the leaders in our industry
• Responsible for following opening and closing procedures, meet required sales per hour standards, uphold company policies, and attend scheduled training events
• Maintain professional working relationships with other departments of the Company
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Willingness to communicate with an outgoing personality
• Confident, coachable, organized, dependable, and flexible
• Passion for language learning
• Self motivated
• 1 year customer service and/or sales experience
• Basic computer knowledge including the ability to send email, create spreadsheets, etc
• Ability to acquire and maintain an Airport Security badge as necessary (for airport locations only)
• Ability to lift boxes, up to 20 pounds in weight
• Ability to open and close the kiosk, which may include climbing and stretching
• Ability to stock kiosk, which may include bending and moving up and down often
• Ability to work well under general supervision
• Work well individually, as well as with a team
• High School Diploma required
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 23 months ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.