Are you outgoing, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a love for wireless technology? Are you looking for a fun, fast, competitive work environment? Do you have a competitive spirit and drive, seeking a position that rewards you with commissions and offers you the opportunity to maximize earning potential? Consider a career in a fast-growing industry with a stable company that offers exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities and financial rewards. |
Moorehead Communications, Inc. dba The Cellular Connection is one of the largest VERIZON WIRELESS and DISH NETWORK retailers. Based out of Indiana, we currently oversee 420+ retail locations across 20+ states, covering the Greater Midwest, New England, and the Coastal Southeast. Our reputation over the past twenty years has been built around exceptional service to our customers.
We are seeking customer service oriented Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Consultants who will be responsible for assisting the management staff of a retail store to ensure daily operation are completed in an effective and timely manner. The Sales Consultant will assess customers needs and match them with the proper equipment and rate plans to meet those needs while ensuring the highest levels of customer service, and viewing every customer as prospect for additional services and equipment features.
- Meet sales objectives by selling all products and services offered by the Company
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Handle service inquiries from customers by providing efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service interpersonal and communication skills, ability to up sell effectively
- Ability to gain and retain expert knowledge of all products and services
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Basic computer technology knowledge and abilities
- Ability to squat, stoop, reach as well as sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask effectively
- Good problem solving and independent thinking skills
We believe in rewarding your hard work with competitive pay and outstanding benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Commission Structure
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Insurance
- Company-matched 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Program
- Excellent advancement opportunities!!
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
Moorehead Communications dba TCC is the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the country with over 800 locations across 28 states....