Areas of Responsibility
- Drives the sales execution and merchandising standards including:
- Quality distribution
- Pricing realization
- Shelf placement and management
- Display execution
- POS merchandising
- Supports chain execution and secondary chain call points where applicable, while closely working with distributor personnel in training and execution of the PBC sales and merchandising standards.
- Provides the drive towards volume, distribution and visibility ensuring sustainable profitable growth.
- Lead distributor and retail management through:
- Visibility- POS Placement/Package/Tap Handles/Shelf Management
- Retail Price Management
- Staff Education
- Ensure Retail & Merchandising Standards
- Local & Special Event Activation (Retail)
On and Off - Premise Sales and Merchandising Execution
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships at all levels to maximize PBC opportunities for expanded sales execution throughout Key 100 Accounts
- Drives full portfolio distribution across Key Accounts
- Drives merchandising and POS execution standards for the PBC portfolio
- Drives activity and volume output via price special and features negotiation
Consumer Engagement Support
- Leads National and Local Program Implementation across Top 100 Accounts
- Drives consumer sampling activities within Key 100 accounts across PBC portfolio as relevant to the Market (on & off-premise)
- Leads meaningful and impactful consumer interaction that drives local market buzz
- Oversees all retail activation around community consumer building activities to support the PBC brand platforms
- Collaborates with the divisional Field Marketing Manager/Representative on local sponsorship and special event execution
- Supports and amplifies local programming via social media activation in support of key brand activities in the on and off premise
- Supports the Areas Sales Manager in distribution and executional sell-in crew drives across On and Off Premise (2-3 Days/Month)
- Assists on key holiday display execution against major initiative and volume opportunities (I.e. Memorial Week, 4th July Week, etc)- Avg. 2 Days Month
Administrative and Recapping Support
- Leads weekly activity and program recaps
- Accountable for the Key Account Monthly Sales Reporting
- Guides local special event and sponsorship process via submissions into Field Marketing Managers
- Manages local sampling, promotional and T+E budget with accountability into Areas Sales Manager and division Field Marketing Manager
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Beverage with DSD and 3 tier understanding (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills mandatory!
- Someone who can juggle multiple projects under tight constraints and still meet all deadlines
- Looking for a Team Player and someone who enjoys collaborating with others
- Must be innovative and have a creative way of thinking
- You must not be satisfied with just meeting expectations but must strive to exceed customer expectations
- A minimum of 2 years Sales, Field Marketing, Event or Sponsorship experience
- Strong Local connections to market is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co-workers and vendors/distributors.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Bachelors degree required
- Ability to travel as required.
Pabst Brewing Co - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Pabst Brewing Company, we make beer with history, with a sense of place. From Milwaukee to Motown, through the Pacific Northwest and back...