We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
There is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with stakeholders. Since its establishment in 1942, Dannon prides itself on consistently delivering high quality; wholesome products that respond to consumer needs and bring health.
Our corporate culture and values are based on empowerment and delivery. We energize and nourish our people by giving everyone the freedom to explore great ideas and pursue genuine innovation. Our leaders are accessible and supportive of your growth and development. We listen with empathy and together discover new possibilities and opportunities.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- A territory of 33-45 stores
- Owning the order and merchandising processes to drive incremental sales for Dannon
- Provide direction pertaining to category management insight
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 Year College Degree (preferably in Business or related field)
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Exposure to or strong interest in the grocery industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Self Motivated
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong follow-up and attention to detail as well as planning and organizational skills
- Works well with others on the collaboration of common goals
- Works well independently
- Access to reliable transportation and willingness to travel
- Traveling/in the field 4 – 5 days per week minimum
- Some physical labor required, including occasional lifting up to 50lbs
- Understands and contributes to business
- Leads and Drives Change
- Achieves results effectively.
- Anticipates / is proactive.
- Strategic and analytical contribution.
- Develops cross-functional effectiveness.
- Supports and fosters team spirit.
- Interpersonal skills within hierarchy.
- Ability to take thoughtful risks
- Passion for excellence
- Resilience, determination, and flexibility.
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.