Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate
In this excellent opportunity, you'll be responsible for presenting tire product and automotive service clearly while developing retail merchandising skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service.
• Demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
• Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
• Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
• Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
• Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
• A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• Part-time can lead to full time opportunities.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 15 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...