Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. WE WORK HARD SO YOU CAN PLAY HARD.
Helly Hansen is seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for its Annapolis, Maryland, retail store. We are looking for applicants who like to work hard AND play hard! This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) that provides great benefits: 100%-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with a company match, and 15 days of paid time off per year. We provide hourly pay plus bonus opportunity.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the store manager with training of new and existing staff
- Assisting the store manager with all aspects of day-to-day operations, including visual merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Opening and closing the store
- Delivering on personal sales targets
- Assisting customers with purchases
- Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products
- Exemplifying a “: Customer First” mindset
The ideal candidate will have:
For more information on Helly Hansen and our product offerings, visit our website at www.hellyhansen.com
- 2 to 5+ years of retail experience, preferably in the sporting goods or outdoor apparel industry
- The ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, holidays, and occasionally powder days
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A passion for the outdoors
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is an asset
- Experience with visual merchandising standards is an asset
Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.
Keyword: Helly Hansen, retail, manager, associate, key holder, sales, outdoors, sporting goods, apparel, Annapolis, Maryland
HRnovations - 8 months ago