Retail Store Managers begin their careers as Store Managers-in-Training and receive six months of comprehensive training, development, and mentoring to enable them to successfully begin supervising one of our retail locations. The Store Manager is responsible for handling daily operations as well as business, staff, and sales management.
What you’ll do as a Store Manager:
- Promote Viaero’s products and services within the community.
- Identify promotional opportunities within the community/region.
- Assist with planning and implementation of promotional events.
- Remain well-informed of industry trends.
- Develop a store business plan.
- Monitor and report store market performance.
- Manage inventory of products, accessories and supplies.
- Manage daily bookkeeping, deposits, cash reconciliation.
- Schedule staff effectively to ensure adequate coverage.
- Prepare and conduct weekly team meetings.
- Manage and monitor staff performance, and complete required performance appraisals.
- Assist sales staff with business generation and sales techniques in order to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Create an atmosphere of enthusiasm and high energy within the store.
- Ensure that our sales associates provide the best purchase experience for our customers.
What we’ll do for YOU:
- Competitive salary plus generous commissions.
- Competitive benefit package, including tuition reimbursement and a 401(k).
- Best-in-class paid training
- Free cell phone and service, plus employee discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- A long-term career within an exciting and growing industry
Fluency in Spanish and English a plus. You must have the ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and evening hours. Also, you must have a clean driving record for the past 3 to 5 years, and have a current valid driver's license. Finally, you must be able to successfully pass criminal background and substance checks.
Minimum Educational Requirements
In order to be considered for this position, you will need an associate’s or bachelor’s degree. Equivalent industry experience will also be considered. Candidates with at least 2 years of staff management experience are preferred. In addition, candidates should have strong communication, sales, and marketing skills.
There's never been a better time to join our team at Viaero. Apply today!
Viaero Wireless - 5 months ago