Volcom Outlets is currently seeking a Full Time Retail Manager!
The Store Manager with handle all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting , training, profits, and maintaining store standards. Responsibilities include managing and supervising all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures and corporate directives.
To be considered, qualifications include:
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
Volcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 1+ years experience as a STORE MANAGER in a retail/apparel setting
- 1+ years of hiring, recruitment, and training of retail staff
- Familiarity with the Volcom brand and experience in action sports
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in commission based sales a plus
Volcom says it's "youth against establishment," however, this establishment is firmly on the side of youth -- those...