LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
We're creating the industry's most exciting informative in-store experience.
The CompUSA is expanding and we need the best Managers, and associates in the industry. If you like technology and have excellent people skills, we may have an opportunity for you!!
Be part of a great customer service culture
We offer a competitive benefits package
Be part of a growing company
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Using information technology to record sales figures and for data analysis and forward planning
- Dealing with staffing issues: interviewing potential staff; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; and providing or organizing training and development
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- Understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Initiating changes to improve the business, (e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market)
- Dealing with sales, as and when required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 Years Retail Management Experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education/experience
Systemax's system involves being direct. The company is primarily a direct marketer of computers, electronics, and technology products in...