We are seeking entry-level candidates to work in our retail stores to work part-time and assist with inventory counting of our products. No prior experience is required. Ideal candidate will have a good work ethic, be dependable, have good basic math skills as well as written/verbal communication skills.
Schedule is Tuesday through Friday 12pm-6pm
- High School Diploma preferred
- Must have good basic math skills
- Must have proven ability to work independently
- Must have effective oral and written communications skills
- Must have ability to read, understand and interpret written materials and oral instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
MonkeySports, Inc. has been serving athletes around the world since 1999 with an expertise that comes from employing players and goalies who are passionate about the gear, the customer and the game. MonkeySports, Inc. continues to grow as an industry leader with 5 websites and 5 brick-and-mortar stores (Irvine & Santa Ana – California, Woodbridge -New Jersey, Norwood -Massachusetts and Sweden) and boasts a huge selection of gear for ice hockey, roller hockey, goalie, lacrosse, baseball and softball including trusted brands such as Easton, Reebok, Bauer, CCM, Warrior and many more.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (full-time status required)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employee Discounts
The online stores operate under the banners of hockeymonkey.com, goaliemonkey.com, lacrossemonkey.com, homerunmonkey.com, monkeyteamsports.com and hockeymonkey.eu.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monkey Sports, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard