MulvannyG2 Architecture is looking for an accomplished Mixed Use Design Principal to join our award-winning team in Bellevue, Washington. This individual will be capable of developing highly innovative, creative, integrated and effective design solutions for complex domestic and international retail-anchored mixed-use projects, that may include corporate, hospitality, and/or residential uses.
- (15) plus years of experience in large-scale complex retail-anchored mixed-use projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural Licensure
- Extensive portfolio of relevant and recently built (within past 5-7 years) retail-anchored mixed use projects
- Strong conceptual and schematic design skills
- Strong business development and client networking skills
- Proven client communication and management skills
- Understanding knowledge and experience with current building systems, technologies, materials and sustainable design practices.
- Strong verbal presentation skills are mandatory
completion on multiple projects simultaneously
- Direct and provide leadership for design teams
- Guide initial design concepts and ideas from beginning through successful
MulvannyG2 Architecture is ranked as one of the Top 3 Retail Design Firms in the world and is among the largest 40 architecture firms worldwide. With offices located around the world, we design retail, office, mixed-use, and hospitality facilities for global clients, including numerous top 20 Fortune 500 retailers. Our mixed-use developments in expanding and emerging markets, such as the Pacific Rim, have received prestigious design awards.
- Monitor project budget and schedule as related to design team efforts
- Mentoring of junior and senior design talent
- Assuring design quality of projects
- Candidate should be available for international travel, particularly to China
- Work closely with other Principals and Regional Design Leader
- Lead design presentations to clients and government authorities
Mulvanny G2 Architecture - 23 months ago