- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Portuguese, Russian, German or French) is a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs
Monster - 22 months ago