Responsible for the daily receipt, review and final disposition of returned products from the Pharmacies.
Management Responsibilities: (if applicable)
- Become familiar and interactive with all computer programs which pertain to purchasing and inventory.
- Process all credits for: returned goods received from pharmacies, vendor initiated recalls, and product found to be damaged.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to process all out of date medications and maintain them under quarantine until shipped out.
- Reconcile all product returns - identify which products are to be restocked and which are to be destroyed.
- Assist with billing functions and process corrected billings, when needed.
- Work as a part of a team with the CMS clerks and the Regulatory Data Coordinator to ensure all areas are covered in times of absence or unusually heavy workloads.
- Establish goals with supervisor and help to establish the development path for accomplishing these goals. Actively participate in quarterly status reviews, of the progress made, toward achieving these goals.
- Work in a safe manner, following company safety rules and guidelines.
- Regular attendance, getting to work on time, working the scheduled hours.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Organizational and detail oriented skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs: Excel, Word, Microsoft, Outlook, etc.
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand eight (8) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty (20) pounds. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Previous inventory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer programs: WDS
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment
Omnicare, Inc - 30+ days ago