We are currently seeking candidates to fulfill a Returns Processor position for our large/high volume distribution center located in Corona, CA. MonkeySports, Inc. is a specialty sports Retailer and E-Commerce provider of hockey, baseball and lacrosse sporting goods and gear. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the sports that we cater to along with a strong passion for customer service. Must be team player with the ability to work well under pressure. Requires the confidence and ability to professionally handle direct calls from customers regarding problems with product that may vary (missing product, damaged product, product discrepancies, manufacturing/vendor warranties, etc). This is a Full-Time opening, M-F and requires occasional OT.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills in English – must be professional and courteous when handling direct customer calls and have excellent writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation)
• Ability to handle direct calls from customers regarding product discrepancies and assist them in finding a solution or professionally explaining our returns policy and process
• Open boxes and review returned product to ensure proper RMA processes were followed and inspect product to determine how it is to be processed within our returns policy
• Follow returns policy to determine how returns are to be processed (refund, replacement, credit, vendor discrepancy, warranty, etc.)
• Requires strong decision making and good judgment skills
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with internal departments
• Strong basic math skills in addition to calculating percentages and discounts
• Computer savvy and experience with Word and Excel
• Knowledge and experience with SAP is highly preferred
• Ability to multi-task and handle moderate to high volume work-load
• Must have proven ability to work independently and follow instruction as well as work well under pressure
• Read, understand and interpret written materials and oral instructions in English
• Must be available to work OT during peak seasons and holidays
• High School Diploma preferred
• Knowledge of sporting equipment and/or sports carried by MonkeySports, Inc. is a plus
• Experience in retail, distribution and e-commerce is desired
• Prior returns experience and RMA processes is preferred
• Experience with SAP or comparable computer software program
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and work with repetitive motion opening boxes
• Must be able to work periodically sitting/standing/walking as this position requires a variety of physical requirements
This is a very large distribution center. This department is located in an office within the warehouse. Dress attire is casual. Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment that is not climate controlled.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance the workload.
About the Company:
MonkeySports, Inc. has been serving athletes around the world since 1999 with an expertise that comes from employing players and goalies that are passionate about the gear, the customer and the game. MonkeySports, Inc. continues to grow as an industry leader with 5 websites and 5 brick-and-mortar stores (Irvine & Santa Ana , California/Woodbridge, New Jersey/Norwood, Massachusetts/Sweden) and boasts a huge selection of gear for ice hockey, roller hockey, goalie, lacrosse, baseball and softball including trusted brands such as Easton, Reebok, Bauer, CCM, Warrior and many more.
MonkeySports, Inc. offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer match and Employee Discounts.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may forward their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Monkey Sports, Inc. - 9 months ago