Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center is a modern, patient-focused facility situated on the Georgetown University Hospital campus. It offers patients access to the latest diagnostic technologies to diagnose, stage and monitor cancers, including high-resolution spiral CT, MRI and PET scans, along with state-of-the-art pathology services.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the overall revenue cycle strategy that ensures strong financial outcomes while enhancing patient satisfaction and loyalty. Oversees patient access, patient accounts, financial counseling, billing systems and related ancillary services for the Cancer Service Line. This is inclusive of professional and technical billing, the precertification unit and the centralized scheduling unit. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Master's in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Minimum of five years practice management experience, ideally in an oncology setting.
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to balance many demands simultaneously.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office suite.
- Computer skills highly desirable: SMS or IDX scheduling.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Physician Practice Management, Bachelor's Health Administration, MBA, Master's, Admin, Administrative
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 17 months ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...