Revenue Cycle Specialist
Benefit Recovery is interviewing for positions in medical revenue cycle management including denials management. We are looking for people comfortable with multi-tasking, insurance verification, medical billing and denials management terminology. Must be able to maintain a strong work ethic and possess the ability to work within a team environment. We need quick learners and self-starters. These are full time positions, Monday-Friday, located in Houston, Texas, 77008.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office, keyboard, 10 key
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to identify trends
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of medical billing and denials management terminology a plus
- Ability to read, write and speak English and understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Works medical accounts from inception to resolution
- Verifies insurance, corrects billing errors, performs follow up and denials management
- Obtains claims status from medical and prescription insurance carriers by phone and looking up claim status on carrier websites
- Reviews correspondence and EOBs from medical and prescription insurance carriers to determine further action
- Corrects and submits claims to third party payers
- Reviews medical records and writes appeals
- Maintains strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
About Our Company:
Benefit Recovery is a Houston based, fast growing company that has been in operation since 1992. We have locations in 20 different states with corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. Our clients consist of commercial hospitals, hospital corporations, Veterans Administration medical centers, and the United States Air Force. The main business operation at conception was and still is geared toward the recovery of denied hospital claims from health insurance carriers. We also offer our clients services such as insurance verification, pre-registration, and outpatient billing. If you meet the requirements, use apply now. Others will not be considered. Inquiries without salary requirements will not be considered. We will select and contact those applicants that most closely match our requirements.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal and credit background investigation; security clearance a plus
If you meet the requirements, use apply or www.benefitrecovery.com ; others will not be considered. Inquiries without salary requirements will not be considered. We will select and contact those applicants that most closely match our requirements. No phone calls please.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer"
Benefit Recovery - 8 months ago
Benefit Recovery presently has 32 full-time employees, including attorneys, and four part-time employees to service our clients. Our...