We are currently seeking Rig Operators for our Rig Services location in Grand Junction, CO.
- Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time
- Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer
- Complying with all safety procedures and ensuring a safe working environment
- Complying with all applicable government regulations
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for rig crew
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid commercial driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills
- Basic oilfield well servicing experience
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 20 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...