We are currently seeking a Rig Supervisor for our Rig Services location in LAMESA, TEXAS.
- Overseeing rig operations including the work activities of all rig employees assigned to each rig
- Preparing/monitoring work schedule ensuring work is completed on schedule and safety processes and procedures are followed
- Monitoring employees’ performance and progress
- Providing crew with appropriate tools/supplies
- Providing proper guidance and direction to rig crew on specific tasks
- Planning and coordinating job procedures with customers, vendors and other contractors
- Assuring supplies are adequate and work is carried out according to established specifications
- Conducting monthly rig inspections
- Preparing required drilling reports, rig operations-related reports and job safety analysis forms
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 15 or more years of oil field related and rig operations experience
- Associate’s degree or technical college education with equivalent directly related work experience and 10 or more years of related work experience
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with employees, outside vendors and customers
- Proven, extensive working knowledge and experience in rig operations
- Thorough knowledge of rig safety regulations and safety issues
- Prior supervisory experience
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 20 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...