At least 2 years solid commercial credit experience.
Strong financial statement analysis skills.
Banking and ACH background a definite plus.
Ability to justify credit decisions, balance risk and business / sales issues.
Articulate. Can negotiate with sometimes difficult commercial customers.
Able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Advanced MS Excel skills and strong working knowledge of other MS Office applications.
College degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics. Fresh grads are OK if they completed relevant course work, summer internship or co-op studies.
Team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Able to travel 10% of the time.
TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve 175,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $30 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NB; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Duties include the following:
Analyzes credit worthiness of commercial accounts by reviewing internal and external information, including processing activity reports, credit bureau reports, financial statements, etc.
Renders a commercial credit decision upon review of information.
Writes detailed credit reviews and performs complex analyses, including analysis of cash flow, quality of assets and earnings, working capital, potential liabilities and risks, and impact of credit review findings.
Negotiates collateral requirements and/or change of terms with merchants.
Calls and writes commercial customers to request information, such as financial statements, shipping/delivery information, marketing brochures, etc.
Discusses financial results with CFO, controller, etc.
Conducts on-site due diligence visits.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products as well as the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
Transfirst - 17 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...