Energy Future Holdings Corp. is a Dallas-based, privately held energy company with a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy companies. TXU Energy, Luminant and Oncor, EFH's primary businesses, serve the high-growth Texas electricity market, which is one of world's largest and among the nation's most successful competitive markets. These businesses serve the high-growth Texas electricity market, which is one of the world's largest and among the nation's most successful competitive markets.
This Risk Reporting Analyst performs analysis to evaluate risks in the trading portfolio.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned. Directly or through others, the incumbent will:
· Accountable for the overall maintenance and administration of stated risk policies and procedures.
· Develops and maintains company’s futures and basis book and optimizes transactions as appropriate.
· Interfaces with the Trading Group to ensure proper recording of financial and physical transaction information.
· Monitors company’s exposures and coordinates with Trading, Treasury and Accounting Departments.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
· Business degree
· Minimum of two years of risk management experience with an energy trading company
· High Degree of quantitative skills.
· Excellent computer and system skills.
· Ability to learn quickly
It is the policy of Energy Future Holdings, Luminant, and TXU Energy to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under the law.
Energy Future Holdings - 11 months ago