More than 4,450 professionals at Lockton provide 15,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, and employee benefits consulting services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall . Independent researcher Greenwich Associates awarded Lockton its 2011 Service Excellence Award for risk management for large companies. For four consecutive years, Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as a " Best Place to Work in Insurance ." To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update .
The Risk Analyst will develop statistical information on complex client accounts for internal and external clients including program analysis and design, financial projections and other specific technical areas.
- Ability to create a variety of forecasting models including loss projections and stratification, collateral analysis, captive feasibility studies, and other analyses as requested.
- Ability to compile, analyze, present, and interpret complex financial and statistical information to facilitate decision making.
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets, graphs, charts, diagrams, and other illustrative tools used in presentations.
- Ability to communicate complex financial and actuarial concepts to clients and internal associates with varying degrees of financial acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related program, or equivalent education and/or work experience with an emphasis in math, accounting, and/or finance required.
- Strong financial acumen and aptitude.
- CPA and knowledge of GAAP strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of Accounting experience and 1-2 years of analytical experience strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of the principles of commercial property/casualty insurance preferred.
- Past experience and understanding of financial statements required.
- Working towards the completion of CPCU, ARM or other comparable insurance education preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Lockton, Inc. - 17 months ago