Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
- Ability to pre-screen first-level partner loan requests for tailored lending needs such as capital contribution loans for partners at AmLaw 100 firms.
- Assist Private Bankers located in 14 LFG cities in the US. Within the first year, become a subject matter expert especially with regards to capital loans, lines of credit and other tailored loan facilities. Handle questions and inquiries from multiple product partners on a daily basis.
- Ability to open/establish new clients in Credit Platform (CP). “Set-up” deals in CP for the appropriate deal structure (product, tenor, rate, etc) and client demographics. Must have proficiency and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Credit Director, Risk and LFG Management, bankers, internal compliance, audit and regulators.
- Ensure compliance with all Lawyers Product Program guidelines.
- Advance after year 1, to perform client annual reviews, monitor the client's compliance with terms and conditions associated with previously approved facilities i.e. TRW scores, depository behavior (od’s and uncollected), etc.
- Maintain high level of unit productivity in team-oriented environment. Candidate must be detail oriented yet able to work in fast-paced atmosphere. Ability to multi-task.
- At least 3-5 years experience with a financial services firm.
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, formulas, macros, pivot tables and formatting)
- PowerPoint presentation creation/editing
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiencies in our day-to-day job
- Proven success in managing projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable with performing a large number of ad hoc projects and reporting, sometimes at very short notice.
- Strong communication skills.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...