1-2 years direct work experience in Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Maintenance.
- General Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanic experience work on International Trucks
- Knowledge in engine work - In frame overhauls
- Knowledge of Truck Engine Diagnostics software a must
- Brake and Air Conditioning Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of current computer and IT technology to include Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (emailing).
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative work groups.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, mange time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Founded in 1980, Thomas Petroleum, LLC has become a leading supplier of quality and competitively priced petroleum products, chemicals and...