About Waste Management
Do you wish you could use your Commercial Drivers License (CDL) to put your driving skills to use for a Fortune 500 company? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and knowing that your role is important to the local business community? Do you value being part of a team of drivers in a supportive work environment? If your answer is yes, then apply for a Waste Management Driver position today, and help us continue to grow as an industry leader.
Our Waste Management Roll-Off drivers are responsible for the hauling of construction debris typically from large high volume construction sites. The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement for the state in which you are applying to work in
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7 years
- Clean driving record
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site
Waste Management - 22 months ago
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...