The ideal candidate for this role is very passionate about providing service to our customers and fellow Housekeepers. Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail. You should genuinely care about people. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiam and love to smile. |
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The House Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned areas are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within the established time limitations. This position will support the Housekeepers and maintain the hallways of the hotel.
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guests floors by high dusting of walls, vacuuming, refilling, and cleaning. Clean and polish guest and service elevator door tracks. Mark removal of hallway wallpaper. Dust and wash hallway lights. Wash hallway windows. Clean vending machine rooms.
- Assist Housekeepers with heavy lifting and trash removal.
- Ensure that linen closets are stocked with all guest room supplies and collateral.
- Maintain proper allotment of linens in linen closet.
- Responsible for removing trash and soiled linens from Housekeepers carts throughout the day.
- Responsible for cleanliness of linen closets in assigned areas, including sweeping and mopping.
- Clean emergency stairways, including sweeping and mopping and cleaning of light fixtures.
- Responsible care of equipment and machines.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Â“Bloodborne Pathogens ProgramÂ”.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
$9.00 per hour
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 2 years ago