Come Do Your Best Work Here!
Caesars Entertainment is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its beginning in Reno , Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005, Harrah’s Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
Bring your shades and join the scene at Planet Hollywood. At this unique escape you will entertain our guests as they enjoy more than 2,496 rooms, 100,000 square feet of gaming space, 9 dining experiences - not to mention the 175 different shopping experiences! If you’re ready to walk the red carpet, Planet Hollywood is the scene for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the outlet including, but not limited to employee relations and developing and implementing objectives in accordance with budgetary and service requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction by building relationships with the guests (through table touches, greetings or warm farewells) and encourages employees to build relationships with the guests. Resolves customer complaints and/or service deficiencies by listening to the guest, responding with sincerity, and using appropriate service recovery tools. Uses tools such as Avero to analyze business trends and employee performance.
- In conjunction with the Food and Beverage Operations Manager, develops ideas to maximize revenue and/or reduce expenses, outlining goals and objectives.
- Making sure that the restaurant and/or bar are in compliance with the Health Department Regulations and Standards and maintain the “A” grade. Knowledge of Health Department Rules and Regulations.
- Maximizes employee morale through leading by example in demonstrating Spotlight 5 behaviors to both guests and employees and provides the tools, guidance and support needed to enable all restaurant employees to give world class guest service.
- Conducts individual and team QIT, CIP’s, EOS/SFS, Step 1 and Buzz sessions and uses the Harrah's coaching cycle in giving both positive and corrective feedback.
- Follows and enhances departmental and restaurant specific policies, procedures and sequence of service.
- Additional duties as requested by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager.
- Must have a positive and professional interaction with all casino/hotel departments.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Assists co-workers as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook E-mail programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum five years high-volume Food and Beverage experience.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience.
- Must be congenial and have neat, professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Must be reliable and conscientious.
- Possess the ability to interact (in English) with guests, co-workers and supervisory staff.
- Must be accuracy and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act quickly and exercise good judgment under pressure and/or conflict situations.
- Knowledge of current PC software including word processing and spreadsheets. Proficiency in Point of Sales systems (i.e. Micros, Infogenesis)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- 3 years ago - save job
This Planet serves a little glitz and glamour with its burgers and fries. Planet Hollywood International operates and franchises a chain of...