Rotating Sales and Support - The Rim Rack
Nordstrom Rack is a division of Nordstrom, a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for flexible, customer service focused individuals to provide sales and support assistance to various departments as assigned.
Nordstrom Rack is where customers go for top-of-the-line Nordstrom fashion and accessories at fabulous values. When you work for Nordstrom Rack, you'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits. You'll also be a part of a team that is committed to supporting your career goals.
We are always looking for exceptional people who share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do!
Nordstrom Rack offers rotating sales and support positions that assist all departments within our stores. The ideal candidate is flexible and thrives in a changing environment.
- Assist customers with sales, returns and other transactions
- Assist coworkers with sales, returns and inventory control processes
- Maintain an awareness of key fashion trends and product knowledge in order to assist customers with purchase decisions as necessary for all departments
- Maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor and cash wrap area
- Answer telephones and direct customers to the appropriate contact
- Restock the sales floor and complete other departmental duties, as necessary
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Open new Nordstrom Fashion Rewards accounts as a means of building customer relationships
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Strong organizational, math and written communication skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Open to working in various departments throughout the store
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom - 17 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...