Gyrus ACMI, Inc is a dynamic medical device company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of surgeons through powerful see and treat procedure solutions that are safe, simple, cost efficient and produce the highest quality patient outcomes. Gyrus ACMI is focused on Minimally Invasive procedures in Urology, Gynecology, General Surgery and ENT. Gyrus ACMI, believes its people are its greatest asset. We offer an environment that challenges everyone to grow, contribute, excel and share successes. Gyrus ACMI is committed to creating a world class company with world class people.
Southborough, MA - The program goal is to develop talented business professionals by providing education, training, and hands-on experience across Olympus business units and functions. Fellows will be immersed in practical training with functional subject matter experts and business leaders who will provide both mentoring and guidance throughout the program. This program is designed as a two-year rotation with four six-month assignments in a specific business and/or corporate function; these areas may include: Medical Systems, Scientific Equipment, Consumer Imaging and Corporate Services. At the conclusion of the two-year program, the Fellow will be able to apply for any open position as determined by position availability, and as directed by executive management and the Fellow's interest and career aspirations. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
The Rotational Plan allows for a wide view of the organization and business groups and shows the Fellow how each business/corporate function supports the overall company goals and strategies.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required; Program limited to undergraduate and graduate Degrees only.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required.
* Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
* A proven academic excellence and a passion for continued learning is essential.
* Must be comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis and take a creative, yet pragmatic, approach to problem solving while maintaining quality.
* The ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, to work collaboratively, and to influence others are also important characteristics is necessary.
* Must have strong computer skills.
* Candidate must graduate during the current academic year (December 2013 – June 2014).
* Majors to be Considered:
-Business with engineering minor or concentration
* The following physical demand is required:
-Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day
Gyrus ACMI allows surgeons to see better and do less tissue damage to their patients. A subsidiary of Olympus, the company makes medical...