E.A. Sween Company is a family-owned company based in a suburb of Minneapolis , Minnesota where we make and distribute Deli Express sandwiches. Our Route Sales employees provide direct store delivery service of Deli Express products to convenience stores, small grocery stores and military bases on routes throughout the country. We are looking to add a Part-Time Merchandiser in Fort Hood Texas who is eager to learn the route sales delivery business and develop a career with E.A. Sween/Deli Express.
Previous merchandising or route sales experience is preferred and given first preference
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Solid work history in convenience stores, sales, retail or delivery may also be considered
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with external and internal customers
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state you reside in and be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass drug screen, motor vehicle record and background check
- Flexibility of hours may be required to ensure route coverage
- Must have own vehicle, reliable transportation to drive around the base
- Must be able to work 8 hour days during training and then 4-6 hour shifts; 3-5 days a week after completion of training. Position averages 15-30 hours of work/week
- Must be able to repetitively lift/carry up to 25 pounds
- Able to bend, turn, twist, reach, pull and push
- Must be able to communicate with customers and Deli Express personnel
- Must be able to work well with various levels of customers and diverse cultures
Applicants with one year previous route sales, sales, delivery, driving, merchandising or retail store experience will be given preference. High school diploma/G.E.D. required. Must have a valid driver’s license in the state you reside in and be at least 18 years of age to operate company route truck. Must have the ability to learn and operate a hand held computer device.
Please visit our website at www.deliexpress.com . Click on “Careers” to learn more about our Company and apply for a position. Search for requisition number 529 . Click Merchandiser and Apply Now . Register to create a user account and complete the online application.
In order to maintain a fair and consistent staffing process, all applications must be submitted through our company website careers section. No mailed, emailed or faxed resumes or applications will be considered. Applicants will be considered on a first come, first serve basis. Please apply promptly to ensure consideration. No phone calls please.
Monster - 12 months ago