As a Route Sales Representative for Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, you will provide route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms, linen, mats, and facility services products such as, but not limited to: dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom products, and other ancillary products. The Route Sales Representatives are also responsible for customer satisfaction, by responding to customer inquiries and requests, as well as pro-active problem solving. Additional responsibilities include growing the existing route, through sales of additional items from our product line and catalog to current customers.|
Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc strives to provide exceptional quality and service as well as exceed customer expectations through our dedicated staff who has helped us grow and keep loyal, long-term customers. Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc has been family owned and operated for 44 years! Founded in 1969, we’ve grown into one of the most trusted and appreciated Uniform, Linen and Facilities Rental companies serving the state of Michigan and Northern Ohio.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Route Sales Representative:
- Drives a company owned truck to deliver uniforms, mats, linen and facilities products to customer’s place of business.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer invoice.
- Obtains customer signature on invoices for pickup or delivery.
- Picks up soiled uniforms, mats, and linen.
- Loads/unloads truck.
- Attends training and service department meetings.
- Develops and maintains the customer's goodwill by providing assistance to the customer, demonstrating an interest in the customer, devoting time to the customer and practicing courtesy towards the customer at all times.
- Conduct business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer complaints. Handles the complaints and questions in the same manner as stated, making sure that the supervisor is kept informed and able to assist, if necessary.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints. Maintains inventory and follows company’s policies on inventory control.
- Maintains a professional appearance in compliance with the company’s standards.
Maurers Textile - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard