Responsible to : Controller. Communicates with all necessary team members.
• Must possess strong communication skills.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Ability to focus on multiple projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Prior general ledger experience required.
• Previous Great Plains experience a plus.
• Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language.
• Must have the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop and reach, and to use hands to manipulate the computer, writing, calculation or other instruments to carry out responsibilities of the position.
• Must be able to lift objects up to 20 pounds.
• Must have adequate vision to perform essential job functions.
• Every employee in the Lexington Network must adhere to and uphold the standards set forth in our culture contract. Our common purpose, quality standards and behavioral expectations are what set us apart from other organizations. Every interaction must be approached using the ICARE expected behaviors so that every employee and resident will be treated with respect.
• The GL Staff Accountant is responsible for month end reporting, preparation of financial statements, A/R billing, perform monthly account analysis, assist with year end close, G/L maintenance and perform special projects as needed
• Assist with month end reporting including creation of month end reports
• Maintain general ledger
• Perform monthly account analysis
• Assist with year end close
• Assisting other team members when necessary
• All other duties as assigned
Lexington Health Care - 18 months ago