Direct Client requirement
Hands-on Software Engineer/Architect
- Build the mobile/web software and manage software design and development.
- Build with a focus on client and server side aspects of web and tablet based applications. Build an awesome software stack that meets the short and long term needs of the product.
- Collaborate with UI/UX design and Product Management, to ensure that software solutions meet or exceed expectations.
- Network for talent; help evaluate potential team members in the recruitment process.
- Mentor team on software development processes and methods, ensuring proper source control management, build automation, and disciplined configuration and deployment.
- Handle all technical aspects of tablet/web application deployment.
- 4+ years in software development with Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science.
- Strong web and/or tablet development skills and willingness to learn new technology. We d love to see your app in an app store or on the web.
- Experience having built consumer web or tablet products with effective usage of open source software.
- Have worked in an Agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban. Have experience in a Test-Driven Development environment with good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in building or working with a content management system.
- Experience with cloud Infrastructure providers such as Amazon EC2.
- Working experience with source control management tools such as Git.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Angular JS and HTML5 experience is desirable.
You can mail me your resume at email@example.com , You can also call me at 609-924-3400 Ext 202 (Abhishek).
APN Consulting - 19 months ago