We’re out to save the world and we need your help! We’re ThreatTrack Security and we’re building the smartest, coolest “new thing” of enterprise security products. Our enterprise products are delivered both on-premises as well as in the cloud and we’re bringing to market some of the most modern technologies to fight the cyber bad guys. We’re looking for super smart RoR developers who are product focused and want to solve some of the most challenging problems in the twenty billion dollar enterprise security market.
You should have 5+ years’ experience in software development with strong engineering skills (data structures, algorithms) plus very recent experience with professional RoR projects. You get extra bonus points if you’re able to do full stack development including front-end work.
The person in this position will:
A big plus if you have:
- Design and implement front-end, back-end software and automated tests
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with test engineers to identify and fix defects
- We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years development experience in web application development
- 3+ years RoR experience
- Automated testing (Cucumber, etc.)
- SQL databases (MySQL, postgresql)
- Some experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc.)
Previous experience in developing major web applications is highly desirable, excellent written and verbal communication skills are also important.If you are driven, if you are looking for a big technical challenge working with the latest technologies, if you want to work on a team that builds the next big thing in computer security ... then come talk to us!GFI offers a highly collaborative, open environment where you'll work alongside a select group of security experts.
- B.A./B.S. degree (not necessarily in computer science
- 2 years ago - save job