Bilingual Center Sales and Service Associate
El Centro Team - Phoenix , AZ
This posting is for Bilingual (EN/SP) candidates only
Take the next step to a great career with CenturyLink. Please take a moment to watch this introductory video to learn more about this position.
Classification: Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
Location: 20 E Thomas Rd , Phoenix , AZ 85012
Training Date: April 15, 2013
$10.50/hr during Training; $11.50/hr after successfully completing Training; There is also a multilingual differential that will start once you reach the $11.00/hour wage. The differential is $10/day or $5/ half day.
Typical Work Hours: Current hours of operation are 7AM to 7PM Mon - Fri. Shifts are based on seniority. Mandatory overtime may be required, based on call volumes during normal hours of operation. No Weekends!
- $12.50/hr after one year of employment!
- Top sales performers are earning over $1,000 month in commissions!
- Training will be approximately 11-13 weeks. MUST be able to attend the entire Training without time off!
· Fantastic Medical, Dental & Vision, offered after only 30 days of employment for you and your family!
· Paid Vacation – 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment
· Company pre-paid Tuition Program after 90 days of employment
· 401K Plan with company match
· Discounts on CenturyLink Products and Services
· Casual, yet professional work environment
Job Description: As a successful Bilingual Center Sales and Service Associate you will be working in a call center promoting and selling CenturyLink products and services to residential customers. In this exciting and fast paced position you will be responsible for the following:
· Perfect the customer experience by providing excellent service on every call!
· Receive inbound calls from CenturyLink residential customers
· Meet required sales objectives by selling CenturyLink products and services
· Consult with customers to gather information and make recommendations for their communication and entertainment needs
· Use various computer systems (20 or more)/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
· Build and maintain strong customer rapport
· Consult, multi-task, and problem solve with the customer
· Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (verbal)
· 6 months experience in a sales or customer service environment
· Ability to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must successfully complete pre-employment test assessment and interview
· Proven success in a commissioned sales environment
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a sales environment
· Call center and sales experience, particularly experience where measurable quotas and goals are achieved!
· Background in internet applications, cellular, and/or satellite technology
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...