Are you looking for an exciting career in an award-winning, rapidly growing hospitality company? LTD Hospitality Group, a hotel development and management company, is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia with more than 25 years developing and operating an expanding portfolio of the finest brands available.
If you are an ambitious person with a passion for the hotel business, who will share our dedication to exceptional customer service, we'd love to hear from you!
Work closely with General Managers of hotels & Area Director of Sales to strategize and achieve revenue goals.
1) Drive revenue through new business opportunities and develop a strong customer base.
2) Executing and exceeding weekly sales call goals, teleprospecting calls, hotel site tours and cold call goals.
3) Proactive sales approach to saturate and penetrate accounts that meet the hotels quarterly goals.
4) Build rapport with clients & qualify their needs.
5) Sell the appropriate hotel to serve their needs.
6) Book all business in the Delphi system.
7) Confirm all sales with a contract.
8) Ensure that operations and event management has all information needed to adequately service the client.
9) Communicate and work effectively with General Managers in a manner that fosters close team work and alignment with the business goals of each property.
10) Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by employee’s manager.
1) At least one year(1) in hotel sales in one of the following segments with knowledge of the local area a plus: a) Government Sales b) Recreation Sales c) Key Account Sales d) Catering Sales e) Transient Sales
2) Knowledge of hotel operations, comp set rates, positioning, discounts, promotions and packages is required.
3) Professional written correspondence skills to include proposals, bids and follow up.
4) 4 year college degree preferred.
LTD Hospitality Group - 21 months ago