IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is currently seeking SAP and/or Oracle GRC Controls Integration Specialists possessing expertise across SAP and/or Oracle GRC and/or Application Access Controls. Consultant must have strong communication skills and organizational skills. Must be able to perform business process analysis, blueprinting, security design, segregation of duties analysis, and work across other teams. Since the majority of our projects are on client sites - our projects require up to 100% travel. This role helps clients understand key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures and vulnerabilities using workshops and assessments and develop security and privacy programs to meet client's business needs. They also architect secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements. (2252)
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in "Big Four" or equivalent organization working within the review of SAP or Oracle ERP Implementation projects and related remediation work.
- At least 1 year experience in SAP or Oracle Applications, Security and/or SAP/Oracle GRC application suites (Oracle GRCi, GRCM GRCC or Logical Apps/Stellant products)
- At least 1 year experience in GRC Process
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Intermediate
- Master's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in "Big Four" or equivalent organization working within the review of SAP or Oracle ERP Implementation projects and related remediation work.
- English : Fluent
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 11 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...